Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope its twitter rubbish Everton Contact QPR over Redknapp....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't worry about Harry leaving cos managers come and go. But I would be worried if it meant the people in charge of last summer are in charge this summer.
    Because they need a strong football manager like Harry to guide them imo - otherwise this car crash of a season will be repeated next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Can't see it. Not exactly done his rep much good since he's been with us regardless of it being 'hughes's ' team or not. Besides Harry & Everton couldn't be more opposites if you tried. Everton modestly run club, Harry big spending man.

Can't see it myself.
      Exactly my thoughts. Chalk n cheese. Reckon Everton are more likely to try n poach somebody like Poyet.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Exactly my thoughts. Chalk n cheese. Reckon Everton are more likely to try n poach somebody like Poyet.
        Bloke I work with reckoned he heard Fulham might go for Poyet if Jol does one in the summer.

I wouldn't mind Poyet, ex Chelsea and all, I reckon he is learning his trade and will be a top manager, reckon he could build a blinding side given a bit of dough. Harry, I fear, wants a quick fix and will buy players knocking on a bit hoping they can fire us back to the prem straight away. We need to look long term imo buy young hungry players will a sell on value, like we used to do

Comment

Defo Matty or Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Defo Matty or Martinez.
            I've backed both mate so hope so - even a even managerial venture from the 2. Would sort me right out
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Look can we stop the f*ck im attitude ...he's our manager and a good one who i hope will sign some great players suited for the champs and lift us back up.
              All this Robinson, Poyet, talk how do you know they will do better?....By the time the fans have abused either one them for drawing at home they'll have lost their confidence.
              Continuity is what is we need, we have some young players i think that may come through and a good management team....................Anyway it's only twitter
              Spot on!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Hard to say, part of me wants him to stay and rebuild a team but then I think he isn't really the right person for QPR as he is more of a Premiership manager whom spends big dough. Also he isn't getting any younger.

I would like a younger manager that we can keep for a few years rather than all this chopping and changing all the time.
                A 71 year old manager just won the premiership tbh

Comment

Harrys record is worse than Hughes.

Would not be bothered if he left but would not get rid, gotts keep a consistent manager if we can

Comment

Working...
                  X