Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry sounding much more positive now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing scoring & beating the likes of Barcelona don't come along to often in the CCC mate. Every player wants to play in the CL & he is. I can see him going to the PL with someone like Southampton, Fulham, Sunderland etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Playing scoring & beating the likes of Barcelona don't come along to often in the CCC mate. Every player wants to play in the CL & he is. I can see him going to the PL with someone like Southampton, Fulham, Sunderland etc.
      Yeah they never come along in the CCC, but he knows that Celtic are realistically never going to win the CL either. Comes back to ambition again. Agree that he's far likelier to join a PL club though.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
        Shouldn't Zamora have his long awaited hip operation now and hopefully be well on the road to recovery early next season??!!
        Apparently he no longer needs the op, according to his recent interview in the club programme. Who knows for sure though...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Apparently he no longer needs the op, according to his recent interview in the club programme. Who knows for sure though...
          Doesnt need an op until he breaks down 3 games into the new season. Cant believe that they will go into next season without at least 2 more decent strikers, they wont make same mistake two seasons in a row.

Comment

There is very little between the bottom 10 in the Prem and the top 12 in the Champ really.

Unfortunately, it means that anyone we are targeting, there will be a host of other clubs after them as well.

I dont think we'll get Hooper, and as Gayle was targeted by Villa, we probably wont get him either!

Comment

Unfortunately Zamora and Johnson are two injury prone strikers.

I doubt they well play 17 games each.

Comment

Wasnt it Hughes' blueprint to have AJ and BZ as a pairing for a season? Definitely need to have Bothroyd and another as well !!

Would love to see a proper goalscoring midfielder added to the team.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if someone like Hooper did join, I think the chance of working under Arry in the championship will be a big plus for signing players.

Comment

Give DJ a shot he was scoring goals for Ipswich for fun
                    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Are we really going to be raising our hopes on a Zamora and Johnson partnership? Isnt that what Hughes planned for in August, and look at how that wonderful pairing did.
                      Johnson 3 apps and out and Zamora lasted about 7 before he needed surgery (which ended up being delayed) so that he could attempt to play a few more games.

Hopefully, Redknapp will be looking at strikers like Gayle & Austin along with Bothroyd to be his main strikers.

Comment

Working...
                      X