Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry sounding much more positive now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry sounding much more positive now...

...thankfully!

“I am confident that I will put a very good team together by the start of next season. I am very confident I can do that, it’s the aim. I’m quite excited by it actually.

Andrew Johnson is looking sharp in training and Bobby Zamora is getting better so, without even going outside the squad, that is a big plus in my opinion.

With the right additions, and I have some in mind, we could have a fantastic team next year who will take all the beating in the Championship.”

More...

Please don't tell me he's going to play Bobby Zamora and AJ up front next season. Good partnership but AJ's made of glass and without him we just have Bobby who needs someone else up there with him.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

How many games will AJ have before getting injured again?

Zamora will be out too!

Comment

Harry's in for Gary Hooper too it was reported a few days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Harry's in for Gary Hooper too it was reported a few days ago...
          Doubt it's true, and unlikely anyway, they rejected £8m from Norwich for him. Unless we pay big, probably around £8m-£12m then there's no chance. Then we gotta sort out the wages, you know how it goes from there. £15 billion a week contract and will not give a sh*t.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Doubt it's true, and unlikely anyway, they rejected £8m from Norwich for him. Unless we pay big, probably around £8m-£12m then there's no chance. Then we gotta sort out the wages, you know how it goes from there. £15 billion a week contract and will not give a sh*t.
            Well if that doesn't happen there's always Dwight Gayle!: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...n-Dwight-Gayle

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Well if that doesn't happen there's always Dwight Gayle!: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...n-Dwight-Gayle
              Would be happy with Gayle, young up and coming striker with a point to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Would be happy with Gayle, young up and coming striker with a point to prove.
                Agree with you there. More the type of player we should be targeting.

Comment

Zamora and AJ are injury prone. I doubt they can play the whole season. We still need a young striker like Gayle.
                  Last edited by Yousef; 16-05-2013, 07:06 AM.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That's more like it harry. Need to start talking the team up over the summer get some fire in their bellies.

Comment

AJ and Zamora will tear the championship a new #### hole. Yes, they will only play half of it probably but Harry isn't daft and will have Bothroyd coming in for Zamora and a new little quick forward for AJ.

Comment

as long as we have back up strikers that we can rotate or cover when both AJ and Zams are out then I would like to see the old strike force have a go

Comment

Can't see why Hooper would go from winning titles, champions league to Doncaster away.

AJ & BZ IF FIT would be a good pairing in that league but as we all know the chances of that happening are slim. Couple of young hungry players who want to come & ply their trade & not coming for economical reasons & we'll be on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Can't see why Hooper would go from winning titles, champions league to Doncaster away.
                            Its still only a mickey mouse league with scant competition, thus making the titles fairly hollow and meaningless ones when there's such a huge money divide. Whereas the championship is one of the most competitive in the world. It really depends on his level of ambition.

Comment

Shouldn't Zamora have his long awaited hip operation now and hopefully be well on the road to recovery early next season??!!

Comment

Working...
                              X