Well done site owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done site owners

Just wanted to publicly thank the owners of the site for their time and effort (and money) for giving us a great forum and the forthcoming upgrade. It's a great facility for us fans and even though we argue a lot, where would we be without it?

Thanks and well done lads.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Richard come on what have you done????

Comment

QBP ?
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Just wanted to publicly thank the owners of the site for their time and effort (and money) for giving us a great forum and the forthcoming upgrade. It's a great facility for us fans and even though we argue a lot, where would we be without it?

Thanks and well done lads.
        No we don't!!

Comment

Stupendous Piece of #### licking...well done

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Stupendous Piece of #### licking...well done
            If it weren't for those guys setting up the forum you'd never have been able to make that comment
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I liked the burp, fart and yeeehaaaw sound clips on the chat room thingy last night.....better than the forum in many ways as it would help me get my point across better.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                No we don't!!
                Pipe down Dave

Comment

Totally agree, our thanks too

Comment

Cheers folks :-) For those of you that dont know I run the company that provides the forums managed web hosting services.

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post
                      Cheers folks :-) For those of you that dont know I run the company that provides the forums managed web hosting services.
                      What company would that be as I have 2 forum programs, VB and XEN? By the way, I cannot log in on mobile as an ad constantly blocks the login boxes. This has been mentioned before and not sorted yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        What company would that be as I have 2 forum programs, VB and XEN? By the way, I cannot log in on mobile as an ad constantly blocks the login boxes. This has been mentioned before and not sorted yet.
                        The forum template is absolutly nothing to do with me. I just provide the platform on which it runs. Issues with the template or site content should be raised with Myu.

On my mobile I log in by selecting mobile style from the style chooser at the bottom left of the page.

Yes Computer Solutions is my company name, technically I can host any website created in PHP, this includes VB and Xenforo and my pricing is reasonable though I do not aim to be the cheapest, but instead provide the best service. Web hosting isnt one of my main business areas, however I do have a great deal of experience in this area due to running large scale websites early on in my carrear.

Comment

Thank you Richard, we all work hard trying to make the site a better place for us all.

Greengrass - you should try again because the ad no longer get in the way of the login box.

Comment

Totally agree well done all concerned.

Comment

Working...
                            X