Feeling positive this morning :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling positive this morning :-)

I know I may be in the minority but I'm feeling really positive this morning.

I really think that we now have a team/squad to start climbing the table. We have:

- one of the best keepers in the league.

- an excellent defence, which will hopefully be strengthened with a loan or two in the next couple of days.

- an awesome midfield featuring likes of Routledge, Watson, Faurlin, Rowlands, Buzz and Ehpraim

- a strike force that should start to gel/stick our chances away. Simspon and Taarabt look like a good pairing, plus Vine and HH WILL get better, Plus I really think we'll strengthen with a loan or two over the coming week or so as the premier league teams assess their squads.

Finally, we've generally played well this season and been unlucky not to win/batter a couple of teams.

As our new gaffer and the team start to gel, I'm really confident that we will start moving up the table and batter a few teams on the way.

Onwards !

no volpones thread is slightly more positive,so he wins"most popular post of the day"award.

Comment

Me too. can't wait for Saturday week.
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
        I know I may be in the minority but I'm feeling really positive this morning.

I really think that we now have a team/squad to start climbing the table. We have:

- one of the best keepers in the league.

- an excellent defence, which will hopefully be strengthened with a loan or two in the next couple of days.

- an awesome midfield featuring likes of Routledge, Watson, Faurlin, Rowlands, Buzz and Ehpraim

- a strike force that should start to gel/stick our chances away. Simspon and Taarabt look like a good pairing, plus Vine and HH WILL get better, Plus I really think we'll strengthen with a loan or two over the coming week or so as the premier league teams assess their squads.

Finally, we've generally played well this season and been unlucky not to win/batter a couple of teams.

As our new gaffer and the team start to gel, I'm really confident that we will start moving up the table and batter a few teams on the way.

Onwards !
        I have to agree i do think Taarabt and Simpson have goals in them i think Vine will improve ....not sure about Helguson & Agyemang tho

Defence my worry is the lack of pace in the full back areas....

Midfield looks great and i am really pleased Hogan is making the first team as he deserves it on current form.

So i am positive

Comment

Working...
        X