Charlie Austin & Billy Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin & Billy Sharp

Sunerland are going to go in for Austin for £4m. Reading and Leeds are going for Billy Sharp. 2 of 3 forwards we should go for in my opinion (the other being Rhodes).

Cant really see Burnley losing Austin for £4m. Sharp could be snapped up for a bargain price.

Sharp has been on loan at Forest from Southampton, don't know what sort of season he has had though.

Comment

Austin won't go for anything less than £7-8m and Sharp would be a decent signing.

He's always scored goals at this level and would be a quality addition to the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Sharp has been on loan at Forest from Southampton, don't know what sort of season he has had though.
        What is Sharp's goals per match in the Championship? I do not think it is that good. He was not nicknamed Billy Blunt for nothing by the Sheffield UTd fans.

Comment

10 gls in 39 apps

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Austin won't go for anything less than £7-8m and Sharp would be a decent signing.

He's always scored goals at this level and would be a quality addition to the squad.
            Austin into the last year of his contract. 3m tops

Comment

Austin yes, Sharp no. Although if Sunderland are in for Austin, QPR have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                Austin into the last year of his contract. 3m tops
                I believe 3 of Sharpe's goals were against us in one match. Therefore, looking at it another way, 7 goals in 37 matches.

Comment

Le Fondre!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X