Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace v Brighton

The 'Arry-meister is in attendance

Bolaise??? Lua Lua?? Murray?? Murphy?? Bridge??

Wonder who arry and joe will be looking at.

Comment

Hope its not the Palace centre back pairing !!!!!

Comment

Palarse ain't turned up. Done nothing so far. Brighton moving it about quite well.

Comment

Brighton look a polished team don't they TW?...Bridcutt looks good in the centre Buckley got a good rep too

Comment

Frightening to see how well Brighton move the ball when you compare it to us and how much hard work it is

Hope he's looking at the Bridcutt

Comment

Neil Shipperly

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Frightening to see how well Brighton move the ball when you compare it to us and how much hard work it is

Hope he's looking at the Bridcutt
                i thought both teams looked poor, watford moved it well yesterday ,but lost.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Brighton look a polished team don't they TW?...Bridcutt looks good in the centre Buckley got a good rep too
                  Well drilled. Seems like they've got a game plan and stick to it.

Bridcutt looks good. Popping up all over the pitch.

Just seen Neil Shipperly on sky. Christ he's piled on the weight. He looked about 25 stone!

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                    Just seen Neil Shipperly on sky. Christ he's piled on the weight. He looked about 25 stone!
                    So many players are only slim because they train each day and as soon as they hang up the boots they turn into ballons Ruddock, Steve Bruce, Neville Southall

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      So many players are only slim because they train each day and as soon as they hang up the boots they turn into ballons Ruddock, Steve Bruce, Neville Southall
                      Yeah I know but Jesus, you thought they must still look at themselves and say what the hell am I doing? Do they just stop all physical activities once they retire. He must have.

Southall & Ruddock were always big lumps so not too suprised, but was actually shocked looking at Shipperly.

Back to palarse, I really don't get Zaha. Seen him a few times this year and I'm just not impressed. Don't know weather other teams have Sussed him out maybe, but really don't rate him from what I've seen.

When we were in the NPC Adel tore the league to shreds. Much more than this fellas done. 17mil was it? Wonder why united lumped out so much if AF was planning to retire?

Comment

Agree Zaha to me looks like an average player who always looks double moody on the pitch

Comment

[QUOTE=TW7R;1074604]Yeah I know but Jesus, you thought they must still look at themselves and say what the hell am I doing? Do they just stop all physical activities once they retire. He must have.

Southall & Ruddock were always big lumps so not too suprised, but was actually shocked looking at Shipperly.

Back to palarse, I really don't get Zaha. Seen him a few times this year and I'm just not impressed. Don't know weather other teams have Sussed him out maybe, but really don't rate him from what I've seen.

When we were in the NPC Adel tore the league to shreds. Much more than this fellas done. 17mil was it? Wonder why united lumped out so much if AF was planning to retire?[/QUOTE]

Good question.....I saw them say on ssn earlier that saf has not spoken publicly since he announced he was stepping down.I find this bit strange too, i mean it was his idea (although some what out of the blue)
                          He has suggested and the board have gone along with his successor and he will be a director and an ambassador yet he hasn't come on tv and said his piece.Do you think there's more to this than meets the eye?
                          You see i don't think if i was Moyes i'd want him hovering above me either, these are all saf's players and i can see them going to him if they are not happy.

Comment

I think united approached Moyes probably about 2 seasons ago with it in mind. Hence why no new contract was signed, and he hasn't gone on to another club, when there was opportunities.

I reckon he was tapped up a while back, and a lot of these players were maybe his idea

Comment

good atmosphere from palace

Comment

Working...
                              X