No announcement yet.

Serious question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL of the relagated teams are in a better position than others in the division because of the parachute payments..... if they don't get promotion..... look at Southampton and Watford etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      By soaring from 13000 to 18000

They seek him here.................

Comment

Im sure the stat guys can answer this.

Are football crowds down in general - or Just crowds at QPR matches?Im pretty sure(but prepared to be knocked down) that our crowds in DIV 1 were higher than what we have at present.Is that down to, the current economic climate?High gate prices at QPR? Pete you seem to have all the answers - please tell me why you think crowds are down at QPR at the moment...

Newcastle are some teams, will i suspect have the same crowds whether they are in The premiership or DIv 1....i would include Leeds and just off to be a geek and look at their current attendances.

Newcastle are the best team at moment - because they are top of league.We have potential - but ive heard that said about many clubs over the year.

As for the loans - without Heaton - we have 3 outfield players on loan - all of which should start otherwise...why get them in on loan.Now last season - we signed Vine Buzz etc in jan having been on loan before hand...Which makes sense.But we had AT on loan last season and if my memory serves me right - he was going to be sold to malaga...so Why haven't we bought him?

Im going to assume that we don't have the money to purchase such players.If watson Simpson and AT do well and send us up the league - will be able to buy them from their respestive clubs?If we don't - it will leave big hole in side and we will have to build again.So getting loans seems a bit Iffy - if you are trying to build a side for promotion only to have to give players back...as that are not yours.

Im sure many would disagree - I for one would have signed watson last season and hope we sign him this season....but like with Simpson, are we just improving that players profile and therefore not really improving our progress long term.?

Comment

Working...
        X