Have To Admire Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have To Admire Watson

He could have easily have taken his wages and not played in the first team for Wigan.

he could have taken a better offer from Birmingham City.

He genuinely wants to do well for QPR. He always said before he went to Wigan, that if it didn;t work in the premiership he would be interested in coming to QPR. If you remember we were close to signing him last season, hen the lure of the premiership was too much to resist.

We have a player here, that just wants to play football and thats a very rare commodity in todays world of football.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I will admire him when/if he performs well for us ;)
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      He could have easily have taken his wages and not played in the first team for Wigan.

He genuinely wants to do well for QPR. He always said before he went to Wigan, that if it didn;t work in the premiership he would be interested in coming to QPR. If you remember we were close to signing him last season, hen the lure of the premiership was too much to resist.

We have a player here, that just wants to play football and thats a very rare commodity in todays world of football.
      totally agree...lets hope we are up there come december so the owners open their wallets and make him ours long term.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, has the potential to be one of the most important rangers signings in years.

Comment

Yea very excited to see how he does! Didn't get much of a chance at Wigan but no doubting he is a quality player and still young!

Comment

Originally posted by kirill View Post
            i will admire him when/if he performs well for us ;)
            bullseye

Comment

Good on him if thats the case. I hope there is an agreement already in place for a purchase price. Wigan are pretty good at getting top dollar when they sell, Watson doing really well for us could backfire in terms of his price otherwise.
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Scored a quality goal for Wigan to on his first full appearance. Lobbed the keeper, remember thinking what could have been. Also won't forget him waving to the rangers fans at the palace away game last season when we sang Watson give us a wave. Shame games aren't won based on how good your centre midfield is as ours is immense and we have about six different options, greedy really.

A striker away from the promise land I feel.
                15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

he is a quality player.. but pete we lack in 2 real areas.. left back and forward.. the club must hold its hands up and say they made a mistake during summer in NOT replacing blackstock or improving the strikeforce from last season..
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i agree Watson fantastic signing and think he does have a point to prove.... i also think we are 2 players away from mounting a serious challenge... LB and 1 more striker...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Pete's Only decent post of the day.
                      Shame.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Is that you being complimentary?

If so, could have left the last word out
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Have not had a chance to read all the threads on Watson, but can you confirm if a the loan is in view of a permanent signing if we want him, and if so has a fee been pre agreed, similar to Ledesma et all last season.... If not, and he does well, it;s safe to say they will try to fleece us with a ridiculous price and the owners won't pay it.

Comment

Has Watson actually said he wanted to come to QPR Pete? It is one thing you saying he said it and another if he actually came out and said it!

Wait for the spin!

Comment

MYU spins *TheBlackMafia* round and round

Comment

Working...
                              X