No announcement yet.

Have To Admire Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is the missing link. People have been banging on about a left back and a forward but we have been missing a box to box player. Rowlands is touching 30 and injury prone and Legs, Mahon et al have not filled that gap.

Comment

He didn't go to Brum because they weren't fully in for him and he wants to move back down South.

Sorry to burst the bubble like, good player tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
        He didn't go to Brum because they weren't fully in for him and he wants to move back down South.

You'd give your right arm to have Ben Watson in your side, better than any thing you got by ba country mile.

Notice you only reappear on here after your first win this season, not exactly the flying start you envisage to the season is it!

Comment

can wigan call him back?, they are playing badly, if they get an injury or 2?

I dont like all these loan signings.

Comment

This is an amazing signing imo, Watson is without doubt one of the best cmf in this league. Don't forget how he by himself took care of Palaces' midfield before he was sold to Wigan...

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post

How would a forest fan know this? Haha

Anyway on to Watson I'm really happy with this signing. At last a very good player signs and who I rate. YAY.

Comment

Watson is better than Rowlands,legs,Mahon(im better than him),and he works hard and is a good free kick taker,so im happy hes here,pity its not a season loan.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  can wigan call him back?, they are playing badly, if they get an injury or 2?

I dont like all these loan signings.
                  As the loan period is longer than 93 days, they don't have a recall option.
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                  X