Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I bet Swansea fans would swap now, if you asked them

13,000 crowds in the championship and some think we should be playing in Europe already. We are 5th from bottom on the average attendances in the league and yet some crave millions being lavished on premiership players. Beggars belief.
    oh dear...delusional again.......some of us haven't even mentioned premiership players....as for playing in europe do me a favour....i don't fantasize that much.

Comment

This one is my personal favourite:

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        This one is my personal favourite:

Comment

13,000 crowds in the championship and some think we should be playing in Europe already. We are 5th from bottom on the average attendances in the league and yet some crave millions being lavished on premiership players. Beggars belief.
          remind me of ST prices again?

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
            hope not..

vine aint got match sharpness or fitness for that matter
            pellicori looks to be a waste of a signing
            agyemang is just sh1t..

helguson for all his critics is a good player.. always in the right place at the right time..may not run his socks off to chase balls down but he is 2nd best striker currently.

What is the point if he gets in the right place at the right time, if he is going to fail to hit the target?

I don't know how anyone can decide that Pellicori is a waste, without seeing him play a few games. He hasn't played much football for QPR, yet has scored 1 goal which is the same as Helguson, but in much less playing time.

Comment

wigan had shat crowds not long ago in the CCC and arnt huge in the prem,they lavish millions thats how they got in the prem
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Glad you liked my very quick and dirty artwork Quaz

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  Glad you liked my very quick and dirty artwork Quaz
                  one of the best posts for a while.......even funnier that pete's spin

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post

Just wondered what you base this on, as far as i can make out, Pellicori has played 83 minutes of football so far (with a further 25 minutes in a cup game), surely far too early to make a judgement!
                    look at it like this:

we sold blackstock (our #1 striker)
                    vine is coming back from leg break and since has not been fit or inform.
                    agyemang had his run of 8 games and thats his lot.
                    helguson gets in the right areas but cant finish his dinner.

so.. we are screaming for a solution.. a new striker to score those goals which will help us get promoted..

we trial a guy who can barely speak english and has never played in english football.

however.. im willing to give him time... 10-20 games w/e he needs im not writing his skill off..

HOWEVER... 1 week before deadline.. we loan a new striker.. simpson.. which makes our tally of strikers:

6 (vine, agyemang, helguson, pellicori, simpson and balanta or even taarabt)

we also go for another striker.. namely hooper and bent.

but what ever happened to giving pellicori time to settle?

ahh wait i know.. we need instant results.. we cant really afford to waste 5-10 games giving an unknown striker the chance.. we must get promoted this season!

do you now see my point? he is a pointless signing on the basis that he isnt really seen as a player who can start more than 50% of matches this season. this is evident by the fact since he came we have gone for a host of strikers to put infront of him.

nothing to do with his skill..
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Sorry but I still have to chuckle when I see/hear 'we have goals from all over the park' comment bit like me being a millionair, I am of course but I just haven't won it yet

Comment

Pellicori was only ever signed as a squad player anyway... I think he's good, I certainly haven't written him off but I feel we need a player that's going to score us goals and from what I've seen I can't see that being Pellicori. Hooper would have been perfect but oh well, yet another one bites the dust!
                        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

think petes right,people expect too much too soon,watsons a great signing.simpsons gonna do well,borrowdales better than delaney.weve got the best squad of players down at the bush for a long time and yet the moaners still moan.watson signing has made my day
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

So did Helguson sign for Watford? I do not see any official news of him signing!
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We have to keep him and he wasn't replaced.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pete, these goals from all of the team?

Who may I ask?

Our midfielders hardly ever score!
                                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                                X