Helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson

My friend - A Watford fan says that they managed to get HH's paperwork in by 5 but has yet to be announced.

Anyone know any truth in this rumour? My fingers a crossed!!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Unfortunatly hes wrong.

Comment

I think we need to keep him. If we brought in another striker then I would say yes get shot of him but lets hope he isn't leaving as he is better than pellicori.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hope not..

vine aint got match sharpness or fitness for that matter
        pellicori looks to be a waste of a signing
        agyemang is just sh1t..

helguson for all his critics is a good player.. always in the right place at the right time..may not run his socks off to chase balls down but he is 2nd best striker currently.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Thought he looked much better last Saturday, so keep him at least until we get a replacement.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

sit back and enjoy!http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=25057

Comment

As has been said on another thread, Helguson did have 'it' but whatever 'it' is... he's lost. 6 goals in 23 games is not really what we want and for a guy who I believe to be on big wages at the club is not good enough. Really wouldn't be upset if he went.
              http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                hope not..

vine aint got match sharpness or fitness for that matter
                pellicori looks to be a waste of a signing
                agyemang is just sh1t..

helguson for all his critics is a good player.. always in the right place at the right time..may not run his socks off to chase balls down but he is 2nd best striker currently.
                Just wondered what you base this on, as far as i can make out, Pellicori has played 83 minutes of football so far (with a further 25 minutes in a cup game), surely far too early to make a judgement!

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post

Just wondered what you base this on, as far as i can make out, Pellicori has played 83 minutes of football so far (with a further 25 minutes in a cup game), surely far too early to make a judgement!
                  Not for our 'fans', unfortunately.
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

We've written off poor old Simpson already, Tarrabt scores and is not given another chance to play up front by our own fans.

Plus we have goals all over the park.

Some still living in a Sousa wonderland
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      We've written off poor old Simpson already, Tarrabt scores and is not given another chance to play up front by our own fans.

LMFAO...who said anyone has written off simpson...people are saying he is unproven.
                      Tarrabt not gonna even bother...waste of time.

goals all over the park.....shame they are not scoring them then.

as for the sousa comment........you really do scrape the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post

i would say pellicori looks a decent enough signing. not a goalscorer but should be a good addition

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

wish we was instead of the buffoon we got now.

Comment

I bet Swansea fans would swap now, if you asked them

13,000 crowds in the championship and some think we should be playing in Europe already. We are 5th from bottom on the average attendances in the league and yet some crave millions being lavished on premiership players. Beggars belief.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              wish we was instead of the buffoon we got now.
                              I think Sousa still is and was a buffoon

Comment

Working...
                              X