Fernandes on Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes on Player

Now watched both the videos on player, one on his own and one with Harry and he does look genuinely cut up and upset with our relegation. Its clearly upset him just as much as it has us the fans.

He makes reference again to the players not wanting it enough and not hurting at defeats and relegation.

I get the impression that he has been watching the players in the background and has sussed a few of them out and what there actually made of.

I certainly think the penny as dropped and we wont be taken for mugs anymore by players, agents or big headed managers and there entourage.

I think we would really benefit from a football man in a senior role and have heard names such as Gerry Francis and Neil Warnock who would be good choices however if were thinking outside the box and taking on board others suggestions recently about a younger man as manager in the event Harry had left which got me thinking what about a younger DoF who knows the current (modern day) game, someone intelligent, respected, who has a passion for the game and who is clever enough not to be played by agents and unlike other footballers is able to string a sentence together what about Clarke Carlisle?? might not have had the career of Gary Neville but certainly speaks just as well as him and conducts himself superbly on TV and radio

Reading got in Nicky Hammond at a relatively young age when he gave up the game and they have gone from strength to strength I reckon Clarke could do a similar job for us

Was good on 15 to 1 but my days he shat on us.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Just realised I spelt Fernandes wrong :shy: Mods can you correct it??

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        Was good on 15 to 1 but my days he shat on us.
        I thought that and he did to some extent but I seriously think he would be a super DoF.

Look how everyone rants about Gary Neville and rightly so as he speaks intelligently and with authority but when you listen to Clarke hes very much in the same mould just with a lower profile.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Reading got in Nicky Hammond at a relatively young age when he gave up the game and they have gone from strength to strength I reckon Clarke could do a similar job for us
          Really?

They are the only team below us.

Comment

Clarke Carlisle is a self seeking nut job, Acton. A politician only and solely out for himself and an endless and tedious player of the race card. Not one for us. Wouldn't Uncle Neil as general manager be brilliant? Lets hope Harry and Tony think its a great idea. Harry would have to be fully on board for the thing to work.

Comment

Yeah good vid, look forward to the other 2 parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Clarke Carlisle is a self seeking nut job, Acton. A politician only and solely out for himself and an endless and tedious player of the race card. Not one for us. Wouldn't Uncle Neil as general manager be brilliant? Lets hope Harry and Tony think its a great idea. Harry would have to be fully on board for the thing to work.
                I don't think we will see a DoF or someone in a similar position while Harry is at the club as he is old school. Neil would be a top shout if we went down that route would love to see him negotiating with an agent!!

I have never perceived Clarke as playing the race card myself yes he's been outspoken during the Terry/Anton case but I thought he spoke sensibly and never fanned the flames like others we could mention plus as the chairman of the PFA surely its his role to form an opinion. He does have a little bit of a politician about him now you have said that

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Yeah good vid, look forward to the other 2 parts.
                  Me too. I thought he really looked distraught in the vids not his bubbly self but understandable why

Comment

My dream team would be Gary Neville as manager and Gerry Francis as director of football. I think it would be good to have one of our own in the hierarchy and Gerry certainly qualifies.

From his commentaries, have a feeling GN has a soft spot for us.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I haven't watched the interview as I don't have player but your point of a football man in the middle. I personally think Clarke Carlisle a *** however Warnock has already said he'd be open to it. Personally I feel the manager should be that man in the middle but Hughes was a ***
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                      X