my hopes for the new season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hopes for the new season.

1- and this is for the webmasters, it's a pain to log in since your last "improvement" to this website...every time i do i have to struggle to shut the annoying voices of the likes of extremely irritating people like ferguson, benitez or wenger.....i don't want to know or listen.....please make the videos silent by DEFAULT....it's driving me mad.
    i can no longer wake up at 3 am and log in to this website that i used to love. i appreciate there is some revenue from the ads but, make them silent and if we want to listen to them, we can just press the play button.

2-get rid of the mercenaries and the "big" names and work for the long term, i have a great admiration for mr david moyes who has done wonders with everton, we need a manager like him to work for the stability of the club and with a long term vision.

3-to the club management....ok, you tried, you hiked the tickets and memberships, because it was the premiership and most of us paid ( i missed most of it this year because i couldn't afford it) but you MESSED UP. so now , put this right. if you need to pay those mercenaries, take a wage cut and pay for them...the fans didn't buy them. so don't blame us......reduce the tickets to what they where in 2008.

4-for the fans,....we're all hurting, stop the in fighting.

5- DO NOT BRING BACK BARTON or any other viruses to the club.

6-thank you very much.

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
    1- and this is for the webmasters, it's a pain to log in since your last "improvement" to this website...every time i do i have to struggle to shut the annoying voices of the likes of extremely irritating people like ferguson, benitez or wenger.....i don't want to know or listen...
    Neither do I, but they never speak to me in Chrome.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
    X