Cotterill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotterill

Why is he sitting next to Fernandes and Beard rather than with the coaching staff I wonder? Hmm...

Better view if the match. Taking to the bench, not to TF or Beard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Why is he sitting next to Fernandes and Beard rather than with the coaching staff I wonder? Hmm...
      Replacing Harry???

Comment

One of lifes great mysteries..

Comment

Giving the overview from the stands

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Giving the overview from the stands
            Never done it before. Seems strange that he would start doing that in what is essentially a pointless fixture. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it. All I know is that Harry is the biggest BSer in football and it would not surprise me in the slightest if he were to walk away.

Comment

Ouch!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Never done it before. Seems strange that he would start doing that in what is essentially a pointless fixture. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it. All I know is that Harry is the biggest BSer in football and it would not surprise me in the slightest if he were to walk away.
                Think you just might be.......!

Comment

Yeah fair point Godfather, yeah pretty pointless fixture i suppose.........I find it strange that one report says Harry is planning for next year and seems to be confirmed as staying, and then in the interview before this game he says it's up to the owners, so giving the impression it's not all sorted

Comment

Probably summoned by the board to sit with them so that they can actually see what he does!

Comment

Incenzo has said he spoke with Harry after the game and he has said he is 100% staying and Tony has said he's meeting Tony tomorrow to start sorting things out for next season

Comment

writing a list of players names that should be paid off and farked off and the reasons why....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Incenzo has said he spoke with Harry after the game and he has said he is 100% staying and Tony has said he's meeting Tony tomorrow to start sorting things out for next season
                          Good. I think!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X