Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie

Just been flicking through one of the sunday papers while eating my roast dinner and it claims Cardiff are planning a 2m bid for our Jamie.

Hope the club accept that if/when the fax comes through.

he has had a bad season but the championship is probably his level so its best we keep him

Comment

Would be a bad move for us imo, he'd be great for us in the Championship, just like he was before that horrific injury at Blackburn.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        he has had a bad season but the championship is probably his level so its best we keep him
        Think we have seen the best of him even in the championship

2m for a player that cost us, what, 250k???

Doubt a better offer than that will come in anytime in the future.

Comment

you have a point

Comment

Not sure there is much truth in this story, but I think JM might well push for a move if it means he stays in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Not sure there is much truth in this story, but I think JM might well push for a move if it means he stays in the prem
              Yep, no doubt has this idea that he is a Premier League player now which couldnt be further from the truth.

Comment

not a PL player imo id snatch their han off for 2M

Comment

Really good Championship player, on the right wages. Not a PL player i'll admit
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think his contract ends at in July as he only signed a one year extension last year

Comment

Surely a person knows his own level,he done well in the champ but has proved his limitations in the prem so would only be lying to himself if he pushed for a move to another prem club

Comment

Nope, he's signed up until July 2015. Despite his failings I think he's worth keeping around. Definitely more suited to the Championship than the Premier League though.

Comment

If that's the case, then we should keep him for next season.

Comment

Defo keep.

Comment

In his head I think he believes he is a quality footballer, in reality he is deluded. He has so many limitations, his worst being his complete and utter lack of a footballing brain. Completely predictable with no anticipation of the game. If an offer of £2M comes in, I'd take it in a heartbeat. And, yes I know, he tries and runs around a lot (like a headless chicken).

Comment

Working...
                              X