No announcement yet.

Samba - Pathetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be interesting to know exactly how many here were initially creaming themselves over the prospect of getting Samba in, and are now the same ones slagging him off.....Hmmmm! Can a player really turn from good to bad in such a short period of time? Don't think so. Got to blame someone eh!

Comment

I always wanted him to play for us but arrives here and is a pile of poo

It seems that way though with most players who join us

They was super at other clubs then join us and become terrible all of a sudden

Comment

I blame the fans Dale.....slightest error from these lauded players who come to LR and the fans are on their backs at once......don't give them a chance.

Comment

Hard for fans to hold it in though when you can see the majority not making an effort and they played so well previously at there former club

They got to feel the heat from fans tbh to know it aint good enough and we strive for better

Comment

I think Samba is very sensitive, I don't think twitter is helping him at all.

We all know how good Samba is however & lets not kid ourselfs of that, however he's not been good enough
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Heard a chant in Ellerslie Rd yesterday.

'Your'e just a rich Danny sh!ttu, rich Danny Sh!ttuuuuu'

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Heard a chant in Ellerslie Rd yesterday.

'Your'e just a rich Danny sh!ttu, rich Danny Sh!ttuuuuu'
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

At this rate we won't be able to sell him for £2 million. I have said it before no one talks players up like they do on this forum and then they turn out to be terds.

Comment

Apart from the Fulham game he hasn't been bad. Clint however......his form has gone to pot. At fault for both goals yesterday. Seperate the mony and look at the actual games...hill makes far far more mistakes..is slower than samba..but he is cheap and kisses the badge so he gets off lightly.

I agree a better centre half alongside samba. Would talke some of the pressure off him. Nedum step up

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      I blame the fans Dale.....slightest error from these lauded players who come to LR and the fans are on their backs at once......don't give them a chance.
                      agree with this...qpr fans are the fastest switching fans in the game and its so damaging to team morale.

if you want a good night out you don't tell your missus her butt looks big

Comment

Working...
                      X