Redknapp Resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh, that was meant for acricketer!
    I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      hahahaha, I have seen it all now, if you wasn't dead serious, you'd be a clever man.

Thank god you and the press don't decide our nations manager!

Roy Hodgsons cv is far far far superior to that of Harry's and if you want to avoid the facts, you crack on!
      Let's be honest you would be slating Roy Hodgson on here if he was our manager and hadn't done well after a couple of months.

Comment

Ol Woy has all the charisma of a Tortoise......................got the same neck too
        Last edited by QPRDave; 22-04-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Ol Woy has all the charisma of a Tortoise
          I am not talking about taking him out on a date.

The fa made the right choice by picking an intelligent man, that has a far better cv for the job.

That's exactly why Harry was wanted for the england job, has a personality and the press love him.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12;1066484[B
            ]I am not talking about taking him out on a date.[/B]

The fa made the right choice by picking an intelligent man, that has a far better cv for the job.

That's exactly why Harry was wanted for the england job, has a personality and the press love him.
            fair enough weare....although if you did take him out he could wegail you with waucous stories off wough handed wuffians who wegulawy beat cwap out of him, and when the night is over you can exchange that famous QPR greeting ....come on you wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwasss!!

Comment

Woy and England are a joke...never gonna win nothing with a team of overpaid bottlers and the likes of Terry, Lampard, Cole, Rooney, Young, Ferdinand etc ... Cant even watch the bottlers anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                fair enough weare....although if you did take him out he could wegail you with waucous stories off wough handed wuffians who wegulawy beat cwap out of him, and when the night is over you can exchange that famous QPR greeting ....come on you wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwasss!!

Comment

Working...
                X