Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most nomadic team in football league history so why cry over loftus road !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
    well,why dont you make your point to the original post rather than picking on my response
    Cause that's as far as bothered to read

Comment

the last time we moved away from LR was 1962

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Cause that's as far as bothered to read
        An insider mate, with particularly good contacts in the entertainment and social networking industries, assures me that we are going to relocate to his favourite kebab shop in Eastcote.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwakeley View Post
          An insider mate, with particularly good contacts in the entertainment and social networking industries, assures me that we are going to relocate to his favourite kebab shop in Eastcote.
          your typing out your a rse,surely not
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwakeley View Post
            Haha did he give any insight in stadium design , will it be modelled on boavistas?

Comment

Will be more than happy moving across the A40 to Old Oak. Unfortunately we have to move to a larger stadium if we are to compete in the top flight, failure to get a bigger site than our current home, will mean football between League One and Championship in 10 years time ! A bit like the last 10 years :-)

Comment

Why? Because we have been here since 1963 - I doubt there are very many Rs around that can even remember being anywhere else. So whether we've been here for 50 years or 500 years, when it's all you know in yourlife time and it's the ground you've spent your life watching QPR play at, you're going to have some sentimental attachment to it.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Why? Because we have been here since 1963 - I doubt there are very many Rs around that can even remember being anywhere else. So whether we've been here for 50 years or 500 years, when it's all you know in yourlife time and it's the ground you've spent your life watching QPR play at, you're going to have some sentimental attachment to it.

of course we all have sentimental attachment to LR.I have been going since the early 80's.But i had more attachment to the house i spent 20 years growing up in.I had attachment to the place i worked for 19 years.Both places i had to leave.
                  Its not like we are the first club to do this.From Roker park,to Highbury,The Vetch, Maine Rd,The Dell,The Victoria Ground,The Baseball Ground,The Goldstone etc etc,for the past 20 years clubs have moved away from grounds they have spent even longer at that we have.Those clubs who havent moved have had the room to redevelop.(Fulham,Man Utd,Norwich)within the next few years Spurs,West Ham,Brentford, and you'd think eventually Chelsea,will all be in new Stadiums.We dont have the space to redevelop LR.
                  Its a horrible fact of life that nothing stays the same forever,and that life moves on

Comment

of course we all have sentimental attachment to LR.I have been going since the early 80's.But i had more attachment to the house i spent 20 years growing up in.I had attachment to the place i worked for 19 years.Both places i had to leave.
                    Its not like we are the first club to do this.From Roker park,to Highbury,The Vetch, Maine Rd,The Dell,The Victoria Ground,The Baseball Ground,The Goldstone etc etc,for the past 20 years clubs have moved away from grounds they have spent even longer at that we have.Those clubs who havent moved have had the room to redevelop.(Fulham,Man Utd,Norwich)within the next few years Spurs,West Ham,Brentford, and you'd think eventually Chelsea,will all be in new Stadiums.We dont have the space to redevelop LR.
                    Its a horrible fact of life that nothing stays the same forever,and that life moves on
                    All covered in the above! We said sir!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      All covered in the above! We said sir!
                      thanks.to be honest i was expecting a load of abuse from some...oh well,theres still time

Comment

Its not as if we are doing a Wimbledon....going to M.K !! That would be a killer !!

Comment

well put i have a massive attachment to Loftus road but at the end of the day its past its sell by date and for anyone over five foot five dam uncomfortable too.
                          as for the negatives there are some on here who rightly so have there opinion but i do feel some just like to go against the grain just to upset people
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Its not as if we are doing a Wimbledon....going to M.K !! That would be a killer !!
                            so true
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                            X