Is HR going to spin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HR going to spin

this relegation,and attach no blame to himself ,what about motivation and shrewd buying,which i thought was part of his make up ,he knew what had to be done when he took on the job
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Problems were deep rooted before he pitched up but I agree he's had more than enough time to turn things around & it hasn't happened. First day he signed he was rolling out the 'its gonna be the hardest job of his life' line as a get out of jail card.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Problems were deep rooted before he pitched up but I agree he's had more than enough time to turn things around & it hasn't happened. First day he signed he was rolling out the 'its gonna be the hardest job of his life' line as a get out of jail card.
      Smart move tbf. I do when I'm about to jab a bird, Ive had a lot to drink, not had a tommy in months, its freezing in here etc etc to preempt the inevitable

Comment

I usually say you're so fit you're turning me on so bad. Bit of insurance for when I spill the beans live o

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Smart move tbf. I do when I'm about to jab a bird, Ive had a lot to drink, not had a tommy in months, its freezing in here etc etc to preempt the inevitable

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            I usually say you're so fit you're turning me on so bad. Bit of insurance for when I spill the beans live o
            crippling cramp is also a good emergency get out

Comment

crippling cramp is also a good emergency get out
              Love a leg cramp to buy meself a few mins. Hop off, stretch it out & give her abit of bocatting. Then hop back on and give a few pumps before saying the beds too squeeky. Buys a few more minutes. Follow this trend I can usually stretch the whole process out to 3 minutes.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

dont have such problems as factos magic wand only conjurs up pure delight.............though mr 'pfizer does help a tad these days!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  dont have such problems as factos magic wand only conjurs up pure delight.............though mr 'pfizer does help a tad these days!
                  I need that gear to stop me pi$$ing on me shoes.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    this relegation,and attach no blame to himself ,what about motivation and shrewd buying,which i thought was part of his make up ,he knew what had to be done when he took on the job
                    what relegation??.......QPR who??!!!

Comment

Quality comedy on this thread.

AS for the OP, yeah, i'm sure Harry will try to avoid any responsibility.... problems massive when i came, no wins in so many games, hard to break that curse, yadda, yadda, yadda.... yeah shut up Harry, you've had ages and achieved naff all. Some of his tactics and decisions have been beyond clueless, almost as much as he looks on the touchline after we concede.

No matter how poor we started the season, the fact is we are further from safety than when he took over. Therefore, draw a line when he took over and all the teams around us have in the main out performed us..... It's been poor from both Hughes and Redknapp, make no mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Quality comedy on this thread.

AS for the OP, yeah, i'm sure Harry will try to avoid any responsibility.... problems massive when i came, no wins in so many games, hard to break that curse, yadda, yadda, yadda.... yeah shut up Harry, you've had ages and achieved naff all. Some of his tactics and decisions have been beyond clueless, almost as much as he looks on the touchline after we concede.

No matter how poor we started the season, the fact is we are further from safety than when he took over. Therefore, draw a line when he took over and all the teams around us have in the main out performed us..... It's been poor from both Hughes and Redknapp, make no mistake.
                        Superb post Derick and nice to see a fan not being blinkered by the overrated by the journalist brigade. Infact he likes to have his column but should concentrate on his tactics, like you say he hardly comes out smelling of roses however it's much easier to blame Hughes for the whole shambles because the improvement has been so vast, oh wait where is that league table?!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lol
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Love a leg cramp to buy meself a few mins. Hop off, stretch it out & give her abit of bocatting. Then hop back on and give a few pumps before saying the beds too squeeky. Buys a few more minutes. Follow this trend I can usually stretch the whole process out to 3 minutes.
                            lol
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                            X