Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets

How long until the club give up and release some prices and dates for when we can buy season tickets?

I need to know how much money i have to stack up!

Don't think they'll do that, not until the 'R' appears next to our name, which should be after the Arsenal home game.

Comment

Ive heard from a pretty reliable source that ST are going up 10% from last year no matter what league we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts88 View Post
        Ive heard from a pretty reliable source that ST are going up 10% from last year no matter what league we are in.
        Thats a joke if true and will cost the club big time.

Comment

Now, that really would put paid to any notion that Tony Fernandes has sound business sense. Would be a massive goof.

Comment

Dont Believe You.

Comment

I think your source is wrong

Comment

Prices will remain as now, just get more games, so cheaper I guess?
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

will be around the same price as this years i reckon

Comment

May I suggest you work to the assumption the prices will remain the same as this season.

It would be commrcial suicide to put them up and if they drop a few pound, it's a bonus.....treat yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      May I suggest you work to the assumption the prices will remain the same as this season.

It would be commrcial suicide to put them up and if they drop a few pound, it's a bonus.....treat yourself.
                      This.

In my mind I'm set for them to be frozen which, technically, is a drop in price per game seeing as we get 4 more games for the money in the CCC. My ST is £709 which works out at £37 per game in the PL but will work out to £30 per game in the CCC - not too bad IMO.

Any sort of increase would take some front from the board given the $hit we've been served up. Just can't see TF doing that tbh but I suppose only time will tell.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

£709 for a ST in the Championship, christ

Which section are you in Matty?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          £709 for a ST in the Championship, christ

Which section are you in Matty?
                          B block mate row C, I believe it's "gold" section.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i dont know how much palace, millwall , watford charge for a ST but it should be a similar price to them. my tick was £600 so if it stayed the same it would be around £26 a game , would the club charge that the home game say v peterboro . lets hope some thought goes into it and its reduced by £50 as a thank u , doubtful i know

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              B block mate row C, I believe it's "gold" section.
                              Yeah but your seats made of diamond aint it so it can take the weight?

Comment

Working...
                              X