No announcement yet.

Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford is slightly nearer to me than the R's. I could get to Green Dragon Lane in 15 minutes walking!

Comment

It's ver important not to forget Brentford are our derby, Chelsea seemed to forget that & look what happened to them, we took 7 points off them in 2 seasons.

Brentford are our derby, but I'd like them to go up so we can play them. That's a real derby IMO
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Going to be one hell of a scrap, last game and brentford at home in 3rd, to donny 2pts ahead in 2nd, and have to win for auto promotion.

Comment

I hope Brentford win tomorrow, will spice next season up a bit

Comment

That club reminds me of our 10 years in the wilderness. But I´m willing to accept sharing their company for one season.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

brentford is an ol' school rivalry. decent away game. they fc uking hate us with a passion. i seen some vile sith at theirs a few years back-resulted in a very sore nose for one or two in their end.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Who would you says the bees hate more us or Fulham

Comment

gotta be us....who wouldn't

Comment

looking forward to Bournemouth away, virtually get the bus there, have'nt played them since the Tuesday after our famous cup win, 1967
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

acton...not sure who now. but from a hatred point when i was growing up it was none of them-both 2bob. saying that the attitude came from brentford and their little tower block estate. even out clubbing years back lads from over those ways plated your h ole cause you was from grove and rangers-way it was.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        looking forward to Bournemouth away, virtually get the bus there, have'nt played them since the Tuesday after our famous cup win, 1967
                        I'm sure I remember playing them in league 1 a few years back. They beat us at theirs while we were fighting for 2nd the year we went up?

Comment

I hope Brentford rot in League one by the way. Grew up in Hounslow so know plenty of bees. It really is pathetic how the young ones hate us for something that happened over 30 years ago.

I told a bee from work if they went up I might have to rely on him for a ticket for the game at theirs. F*** me the way he was talking their support up, it's like I was asking for a ticket at Millwall or something.

Kindly reminded him, 2 of the last 3 games at theirs I was in the home end, yet bugger all happened. It F**** him right off.

I can't stand them. Pointless pathetic little club

Comment

i think it comes down to where you live. vespa,croydan jack will have their gripes with palace.anyone from from over isleworth,hounslow etc will have theirs with brentford. anyone from over harrow rd,queens park etc and its chelsea. anyone from grove its bush and any other c@nt.....lol.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              i think it comes down to where you live. vespa,croydan jack will have their gripes with palace.anyone from from over isleworth,hounslow etc will have theirs with brentford. anyone from over harrow rd,queens park etc and its chelsea. anyone from grove its bush and any other c@nt.....lol.
                              Get your point BC , but ive got no problem with Palace at all , would love to get a result on the pitch over them ,just to wind up my Palace mates , but i live bang in their area and would stand with them against anyone except Rangers , even though i could never support their football team , i d support the manor ( if you get what i mean )
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                Get your point BC , but ive got no problem with Palace at all , would love to get a result on the pitch over them ,just to wind up my Palace mates , but i live bang in their area and would stand with them against anyone except Rangers , even though i could never support their football team , i d support the manor ( if you get what i mean )
                                2 good points. Do get what you mean.

Another thing about these bees bods, they actually think because we turn up there in numbers it's because we really see it as a big derby. They don't seem to realise we turn up in numbers at any London derby, as well as many other games further away. They actually think is cos we hate them. They're deluded.

I do, but I don't think many others do. It's a **** take more than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X