Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford

Doing well at the mo. Hope they manage to get up so we can look forward to a couple of games with em. (and smash em ).

Brenford would really be a decent derby.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Brentford, Watford, Palace,
        Brighton. All good days out & not far. Hope they are all in the CCC next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Brentford, Watford, Palace,
          Brighton. All good days out & not far. Hope they are all in the CCC next season.
          Palace away end is cr@p. You can't watch due to the posts supporting the stand!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think a thread such as this and the responses kind of sum up exactly just how little QPR fans think of Fulham and how the rivalry between the two of us is one sided.

I would be well up for a game against the Bees as I am sure the majority of QPR fans would be where as the Fulham game just happens; no build up, no excitement no major kick from turning them over.

If we lost to Brentford I don't mind admitting it would grate on me and when we played them in 2nd div I was nervous before all of the games

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Don't mind it personally.

Comment

So whats the consensus chaps are we rooting for them Saturday so we play them next season or wanting them to fail miserably???

Comment

its a fantastic game(cup final) for them sat....brentford away or donny away??...no brainer imho!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

brother had a bet on Donny at the start of the season so hope they turn over the bumbles
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      The Arthur Waite is no worse then our Ellerslie rd , view wise. Just a shame theyve moved the away fans to the other end of the Arthur Waite, i used to enjoy the " banter" with the Palace boys in the Holmesdale.
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Definatly Brentford for me , even though i dont see them as rivals to us at all , maybe because i`m not a West Londoner , they arnt on my radar at all, plus apart from the couple of times weve played them , ive never even seen a Brentford fan ,let alone actually met one.
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'll be rooting for the bees....been loadsa times with bruver who used to live in northfields.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            I'll be rooting for the bees....been loadsa times with bruver who used to live in northfields.
                            I live about a mile from Griffin Park so go quite a lot though I'm entirely neutral about them, largely because they hate us so much for so little reason - a failed takeover nearly 50 years ago for heaven's sake.

Rosler has done really well. A good blend of youth and experience and he uses the loan market well. Wouldn't mind him if Arry goes.

Adam Forshaw (ex Everton youngster) is their pick. Good midfielder - exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. A bit like Rowlands who they loathe because he came to us and kissed the badge and better than the lightweight Forrester.

Comment

I grew up in Chiswick, so most of my mates who werent Man U fans, were either Rangers or Bee's. Easy away day.

Palace is a hole, first away trip I made. Got lost on the train network with my mate, and ended up in Billeracy of all places.

Comment

Working...
                              X