This team makes me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team makes me sick

I can't stand the players we have - they make me sick! There is no team spirit, no fighting spirit, nothing. They're a bunch of mercenaries and I hope Tony gets rid of all of them in the summer. This team, or should I say individuals, deserve no success

No doubt. A totally rotten bunch of underperformed. Granero, to single out one, is an embarrassment everytime he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      No doubt. A totally rotten bunch of underperformed. Granero, to single out one, is an embarrassment everytime he plays.
      He is. I can't believe he played for Real Madrid. The worse part is that he'll go and join someone like Sevilla or whoever in the summer and play brilliantly for them.

Comment

Granero is an embarrassment to the club and the game. Obviously just doesn't care. I hope he's first out the door.

Comment

Granero, Samba, Bosingwa and Mbia can all leave. They've all be useless!! Samba is the most overrated defender. What did he do for Blackburn that was so good...He's just very average in my opinion

Comment

I actually think Samba's too big for his own good, looks slow and immobile, which alongside Hill doesnt make the quickest CB pairing

Comment

Samba is the most overrated defender. What did he do for Blackburn that was so good...He's just very average in my opinion[/QUOTE]

Nelsen made him look good

Comment

I think this current team would have got us relegated from the championship if we were playing in that league now.

We must be the only club where the prospect of the current squad being broken up and the obligatory fire sale following relegation will be beneficial to us.

Comment

I'm sick too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx0ME65y72E
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

listened on the radio , commentator said some players had given up, i'd like to hear rednap make them watch a re run of the game and fine the said players , i'm sick of these pampered tarts heads going down and half hearted performances

Comment

Working...
                    X