Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Clint is no where near good enough to play in the Premier League

Because he deflected a goal in? Yeah great one. He's been first class all season, bar Liverpool and Fulham, no one was slating him when he kept clean sheets against Chelsea twice, Spurs and City.

Comment

Bullsh1t. Easy fuc@king target. Knock yourself out. Don't trouble yourself criticizing players like the woeful, pointless, lightweight Granero. El Pirata? Yeah right. Real Madrid my ar5e.

Comment

To be fair he has been dog sh*t today, always hoofing the ball aimlessly. Apart from Townsend they have all been ****
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          Because he deflected a goal in? Yeah great one. He's been first class all season, bar Liverpool and Fulham, no one was slating him when he kept clean sheets against Chelsea twice, Spurs and City.
          First class all season!? Tell me one team in the Premier League that would want him in their squad, let alone their first team..

Just because he comes across as a nice guy, and he gives his all for the club, it doesn't mean he is good enough to play in the Premier League

Comment

Zzzzzzzz

Comment

He's on twenty percent of what El Pirate's on per week. Beat up on him a little bit more. Of all the things/ people to criticize.....

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                First class all season!? Tell me one team in the Premier League that would want him in their squad, let alone their first team..

Just because he comes across as a nice guy, and he gives his all for the club, it doesn't mean he is good enough to play in the Premier League

Yeah. Lets get rid of our club captain and the only player who consistently battles for this club and replace him with an over paid mercenary with "premier league experience". Good one

Comment

I'm not slating him. I actually admire the attitude he's shown this season, unlike most of our players. I'm just saying he's not good enough to play in the Premier League. If you think he is then you're kidding yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                    Yeah. Lets get rid of our club captain and the only player who consistently battles for this club and replace him with an over paid mercenary with "premier league experience". Good one
                    This. Muppet.

Comment

It doesn't matter if any other team would have him, we've got him and he's put in some blinding performances. Simple as that. Think of people like Jon Walters and Le Fondre; wouldn't get in most sides but do a **** load for their club.

Comment

You've all clearly missed the point. I haven't slated him at all

Comment

In fairness, the big man has struggled today!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                            I'm not slating him. I actually admire the attitude he's shown this season, unlike most of our players. I'm just saying he's not good enough to play in the Premier League. If you think he is then you're kidding yourself
                            How many Norwich or Southampton players would get in to other premier leagues sides?

When we dont do well the kneejerk reaction at this club is always an individual isnt good enough. Lets pay lots of money for a flashy new over paid one.

No sense of loyalty, no sense of buidling a team, no sense of bringing in players who will live and die for our club.

It makes me ****ing sick.

Comment

great attitude but never a prem quality CB

Comment

Working...
                              X