It’s a big loss! QPR’s Harry Redknapp frustrated by Bobby Zamora ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s a big loss! QPR’s Harry Redknapp frustrated by Bobby Zamora ban

QPR boss Harry Redknapp admits Bobby Zamora's three-game suspension is a huge blow to their bid to beat relegation

Harry Redknapp admits that Bobby Zamora’s suspension is a huge blow to Queens Park Rangers’ bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League.

The 32-year-old was issued with a straight red in the Hoops’s 1-1 draw with Wigan Athletic on Sunday for a high tackle on Latics midfielder Jordi Gomez in the 21st minute.

More...

Jay has'nt done too bad, now is the time to show H what he can do
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I agree... it's not like we are going to stay up now.

Let's see how the other players do, and who we should keep and let go for next year.

Comment

Betty's big chance, lets see what he can do.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Zamora is a carthorse

Comment

Zamora,along with nearly everyone else signed by Hughes, has been a huge disappointment. Hopefully Bothroyd will be selected and do well, or whoever replaces Zamora will score and assist in goals.

Comment

Zamora ,let us down so badly with that stupid challenge , i thought he was a one trick pony ( pony being the operative word ) before wigan , but now ,words cant express how disapointed i am with him
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Zamora,along with nearly everyone else signed by Hughes, has been a huge disappointment. Hopefully Bothroyd will be selected and do well, or whoever replaces Zamora will score and assist in goals.
                He hasn't really been a disappointment as you can't really expect much from him.
                Zamora is one of them players that every week will get ratings of 6/7 but will never be 8/9 or 10.

But, has still been a player that has been up for the fight this season, unlike some we have.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Zamora ,let us down so badly with that stupid challenge , i thought he was a one trick pony ( pony being the operative word ) before wigan , but now ,words cant express how disapointed i am with him
                  If it was later on in the game, and we were still trying to get the win you could understand it through frustration maybe.

But, we played better when he went off as every player had to work harder.

And, when relegation does happen he won't be someone that ups and leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Zamora is a carthorse

Please, do remember that he in reality has been injured for a long time now. Played through the painbarrier, though.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X