Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer relations team already on the ball, fair play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer relations team already on the ball, fair play.

Following my row with the club about being refused entry for turning up late for an early KO, I steamed into them about notifying supporters when game times are changed, given that the club bombard me with emails about anything else they're trying to sell me, and that they should do that as a matter of course and due care to ST holders. And they've taken it on board with a notification email change of the Arsenal KO, so well done.

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Following my row with the club about being refused entry for turning up late for an early KO, I steamed into them about notifying supporters when game times are changed, given that the club bombard me with emails about anything else they're trying to sell me, and that they should do that as a matter of course and due care to ST holders. And they've taken it on board with a notification email change of the Arsenal KO, so well done.
    How late were you?? Given you have paid for your ticket, which allows entry, surely you can turn up at any point while the match is still in progress

Comment

Turned up at 2pm, with 30 mins still to play. If I had been on my own I would have been let in, but it was the inconvenience of there being 4 of us which prompted the refusal. The guy has been spoken to and it won't be happening again.

Comment

Glad you have had a result albeit you never got in. That's really surprised me hearing that

Comment

I got an arsenal ticket out of it in the end, I wasn't going away quietly and threatened to confront TF personally on his way into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            Turned up with 30 mins still to play.
            Might go the same way myself today, if I get a taste for the ale !
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
            X