No announcement yet.

The Good things about this awful season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swerved a particularly large mound of police horse shyte on the South Africa Rd, before the game against Swansea.
    Wish I'd trod in it now.

Comment

Like many on here I have seen a fair few relegations throughout the years and I honestly think this is one of our best relegated sides, yes we have contributed to our own downfall with some suicidal defending but I don't think the football we played at some stages earlier in the season and then once HR arrived has been as bad as previous relegation campaigns.
      I just hope that this bodes well for next season, as i think we are actually a better side than last season, when we somehow survived......we must have stability going forward, another change could rock the boat once again. If HR stays I am 80% sure we will jump straight back up but if he goes, its anyones guess.
      The highlights of course are the Scum games and then the first half performances at Spurs and Villa and of course Southampton away and Sunderland home when I truly believed we would get out of the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Like many on here I have seen a fair few relegations throughout the years and I honestly think this is one of our best relegated sides, yes we have contributed to our own downfall with some suicidal defending but I don't think the football we played at some stages earlier in the season and then once HR arrived has been as bad as previous relegation campaigns.
        I just hope that this bodes well for next season, as i think we are actually a better side than last season, when we somehow survived......we must have stability going forward, another change could rock the boat once again. If HR stays I am 80% sure we will jump straight back up but if he goes, its anyones guess.
        The highlights of course are the Scum games and then the first half performances at Spurs and Villa and of course Southampton away and Sunderland home when I truly believed we would get out of the mess.
        This has been a strange season. The Spurs and Arsenal games away, those two on their own, but for sloppy individual errors that spoiled our overall performances in both games, we should have taken at least 4 points from them.

Comment

More QPR matches than ever available on the tube for us! Maybe that wasn't a good thing?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

A)Having got the chance to see Remy scoring some spectacular goals.
            B) Redknapp signed as a manager. Will hopefully stay with us which means much needed stabilty.
            Last edited by Shania; 11-04-2013, 03:19 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

the new wave chelsea fans now know and HATE us!!

Comment

One thing is for sure....we can only get better !!

Comment

Working...
                X