Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Still think he'll be off as soon as a prem job becomes available
    Same, and then we'll really be stuffed. Love it if he proved me wrong though. At least that way I suppose we don't have to pay him off.

Comment

We don't really know what is in his contract though, he may have a clause that he can walk if we go down, or there maybe a release claus of some kind.

I really like HR but I just can't see him managing in the championship and I don't think it is right for the club, board and fans to have another summer of uncertainty or if he suddenly leaves september/october etc..

Comment

The NPC's all about motivation and quality really, not so much tactics. But in Redknapp and Jordan we'll have both.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Also I would have snapped up Lambert when we first got promoted and Southampton were in div 1. The guy clearly had the ability to play at a higher level and would have been worth a punt. I know a few of us mentioned his name and got laughed off.

Heres a name I would go and get if we dropped and I reckon a few of you will dissent but get me Grant Holt. You need an ugly, hard but clever bugger in the championship who can hold his own up top and love him or hate him he ticks the boxes and would do the job up top. Wins free kicks, holds the ball up and ensures the centre backs know they have been in a match at the end of 90mins. Not everyones cup of team but if you want out the championship I would have him in the trenches with me
          Like him or loathe him but he is my number one target. Wes Hoolahan is number two. Not sure Williams from Swansea would be interested but he is also a player I would fancy in our team.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Like him or loathe him but he is my number one target. Wes Hoolahan is number two. Not sure Williams from Swansea would be interested but he is also a player I would fancy in our team.
            Might as well just get Helguson back! Same sort of player but better imo, plus I hate Holt. No chance with Williams, I'm pretty sure he'd choose the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal over us!

Hoolahan's a good shout, but has made a name for himself in the Prem, don't think he'd be dropping down a league any time soon.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Haha Williams from Swansea. Come on now.

He's been one of the most consistent players in a successful premier league team why on earth would he drop a division to slog it out?!

Comment

I think he should be one of the few on big wages should stayed but I'd understand completely if we didn't keep him. The Champipnship doesn't have the PL money
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Might as well just get Helguson back! Same sort of player but better imo, plus I hate Holt. No chance with Williams, I'm pretty sure he'd choose the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal over us!

Hoolahan's a good shout, but has made a name for himself in the Prem, don't think he'd be dropping down a league any time soon.
                  Wishful thinking. OK.:^^:
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X