Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry To Stay & Manage QPR If Relegated

Reported today.

Good news for me & lets see if he can clear the decks & get us up at the first shout. Very very hard but top manager & squad to do the job. Forget about other teams we have the makings of a very good Prem side never mind a CCC side.

Where you see this Ric? Fair cop if true - I found it very hard to imagine tbh, but if he does then good for us IMO, think he would do a good job getting us back up. Give him the summer to set up the squad as he likes & make a real go of it.

Just hope it's confirmed 1 way or the other ASAP & not dragged on into the summer; the last thing we need is another rushed & unsure transfer window.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Reported today.

Good news for me & lets see if he can clear the decks & get us up at the first shout. Very very hard but top manager & squad to do the job. Forget about other teams we have the makings of a very good Prem side never mind a CCC side.
      I LIKE!!!

Agree with you Matty.

Comment

good.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

£3m a year probably helps but lets look on the bright side he could get that almost anywhere he goes.

Comment

Reported today.

Got allot of time for your posts Ric but this is good news because of 'what'?

He is a manager who likes to spend well beyond his means, not what we currently need in our plight
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

£3m a year probably helps but letsook on the bright side he could get that almost anywhere he goes.
              Really, he wouldn't be staying if there was any interest. Most big clubs wouldn't buy any of the hype that the papers create. He would easily win most overrated manager and vastly overpaid too! If I could see improvement I would accept our fate but there hasn't been any and the league table don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Got allot of time for your posts Ric but this is good news because of 'what'?

He is a manager who likes to spend well beyond his means, not what we currently need in our plight
                Because for me he is a man that can attract the 'right' players, can motivate a team & knows how to win games. Personal opinion. Look at his 2 big buys, Remy been fantastic & Samba apart from Fulham had been a rock for us.

It could be argued we haven't got safe under Harry but lets be honest the damage was done well before he came.
                We have been playing very well. Manager can't be held to account for schoolboy mistakes.
                Let him get rid of the trash (if possible) and I believe we will flourish.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  He is a manager who likes to spend well beyond his means...
                  I suspect he will get to do exactly that in the Championship as Tony and Co will keep digging a bigger financial hole for the club in desperation to put things right after the fatal Hughes procrastination. The best thing QPR could do next season is sell off all the big names/earners and buy young hungry players on the cheap to steady the finances and just aim to survive in the Championship at first. But that ain't gonna happen, based on our acquisitions pattern over the recent 9 months I can only see the current club leadership going for bust, all guns blazing, and this worries me even more than the 99% confirmed relegation.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Because for me he is a man that can attract the 'right' players, can motivate a team & knows how to win games. Personal opinion. Look at his 2 big buys, Remy been fantastic & Samba apart from Fulham had been a rock for us.

It could be argued we haven't got safe under Harry but keys be honest the damage was done well before he came.

Let him get rid of the trash (if possible) and I believe we will flourish.
                    Remy and Samba are hardly impressive finds though. I mean it was pretty obvious what we got with these 2 players. Ok some don't watch much of the french league but he came with a big reputation. Fernandes was key in bringing them in but for me he lacks knowledge of the championship and most players he could bring in wouldn't want to play in the championship, so imo it's a massive gamble on huge wages. Loves to talk about overpaid players but maybe he should look closer to home.

Comment

i hope this be true but would hate if come late june/july another prem club comes in for him....he aint got a good history for loyalty!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        i hope this be true but would hate if come late june/july another prem club comes in for him....he aint got a good history for loyalty!
                        Only clubs that might come in for him is Villa imo and living in the midlands wouldn't suit his nice life style on the south coast. So unfortunately I think Tony's more stuck with him than anything.

Comment

Brilliant news. He'll keep us relevant.

Comment

I would like him to stay, but to be honest he, like all managers and most players will say they are staying until they close the door on the way out to a better offer.

Kirill -ref "young hungry players" being what we need. Don't agree. We need experience to get out of the Championship. Young and hungry usually means inexperienced and greedy, especially if they are British players.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                            X