to rub salt into the wound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to rub salt into the wound

to make last nights defeat even worse the person who got in contact with me to buy my ticket for the game never showed up and decided to not pick up the phone leaving me out of pocket. I joined this site with the aim to help out a fellow R and make my money back. Im not creating a sob story but that money was important to me being unable to work currently due to an operation on my spine. Would just like to inform members of this site not trust pookiesdad as they have not only left me out of pocket but denied another QPR fan the chance to attend the game

Why didn't you just sell it outside of the away end? There were loads looking for tickets. Loads in the pub beforehand were looking for a ticket.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Ban him !, bad show that. Hope your better soon mate and back to work. URssss.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Why didn't you just sell it outside of the away end? There were loads looking for tickets. Loads in the pub beforehand were looking for a ticket.
        couldent get out of bed let alone travel up there and watch the game, was relying on the offender coming down and meeting me which was the plan until they stopped answering their phone at about 6 when they told me they were on their way

Comment

Where did you advertise this ticket since the two posts you have made have been in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Qprkav View Post
            couldent get out of bed let alone travel up there and watch the game, was relying on the offender coming down and meeting me which was the plan until they stopped answering their phone at about 6 when they told me they were on their way
            That's very bad on his part. Not nice to hear
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Also, this happened recently on here.

Hope it wasnt the same guy that let both down.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Also, this happened recently on here.

Hope it wasnt the same guy that let both down.
                He paid up in the end, same might happen here.

Good luck.

Comment

Where did you advertise this ticket since the two posts you have made have been in this thread...
                  my first post got automatically moved to the spare tickets thread which gets deleted after the games so suppose that explains it

Comment

my first post got automatically moved to the spare tickets thread which gets deleted after the games so suppose that explains it
                    Ah of course.

Thought maybe you had sorted it via PM's.

A shame this has happened again and left you out of pocket as well as a genuine buyer being able to attend the game.

Comment

Some little QPR mug, yes that's right little mug if you on here, tried knocking one my mate for a £10 thinking he was funny giving him a moody tenner for a ticket recently. Little did he realise, not only was he taking the **** trying to pull one over a fellow R's fan doing him a favour but one of his mates is a copper and if he never showed up to replace it, he'd be nicked.

Comment

The post was only soft-deleted and I have now restored it on the spare tickets thread to avoid a repeat of this very scenario. But I see that you have already named the no-show poster who is a regular on here and will hopefully be in touch to explain himself AND to reimburse you.

We cannot provide this service on here and allow this type of thing to go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Some little QPR mug, yes that's right little mug if you on here, tried knocking one my mate for a £10 thinking he was funny giving him a moody tenner for a ticket recently. Little did he realise, not only was he taking the **** trying to pull one over a fellow R's fan doing him a favour but one of his mates is a copper and if he never showed up to replace it, he'd be nicked.
                          Name and shame Dazzer, thats shocking.

Comment

Pookiesdad bad form that is.

Whatever happened to a gentleman agreement?

I've got 2 things in my life & I don't break em for no one. My word & my iPhone.

Comment

Tut tut ,that's wrong.my mate had a spare for the villa game so I put it up on here.a fellow poster arranged to meet me in the pub to purchase thy ticket.got on the train to Birmingham and my mate bells me and said he's just woken up with some bird in a hotel,said hes off his nut.luckily enough he was winding me up ,did think twice as he's a right ugly f ucker.but if it was true I could've been the naughty one .
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X