Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba Tweets

Thought I'd put this up,

@cs4christsamba1: I'm really sorry I let the side down,really upset with my 1st half performance I can't say sorry enough to all the supporters,won't give up

@cs4christsamba1: Before I go tonight I just wanna say I see alot of you talk about I shouldn't say sorry,well when I'm wrong I'm wrong I hold my hands up
    @cs4christsamba1: Then 2nd of all to all you keep talking about 100 k performance,tell me what is a 100k performance?we as players go out and give our all
    @cs4christsamba1: We do are best every week,what I get payed has nothing to do with any of you,as for my price tag I didn't put a price on my head,grow up pls

It wasn't like he does this every week ...prob why so many are having a go at him, just one of those things

Comment

Takes a real man to hold their hands up and be accountable......!

Comment

Should have stopped at the apology....

Comment

Is it a genuine account?

Comment

Yeah but why do certain people still dis them when they know they have had a bad game,FFS do we really need to drive these players away when we will need them next season

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Is it a genuine account?
              yes

Comment

Definitely genuine. Someone tweeted him calling him some er racially incorrect language which he didn't take to kindly to either.

As for the match, he had a mare for the 2 goals. These things happen, doesn't make him a bad player. Just our luck that it happens now in a must win game

Comment

One of our Korean "fans" racially abusing Samba on Twitter

park_1575 ‏@woghd1575 51m
                  @cs4christsamba1 n****

Samba Christopher ‏@cs4christsamba1 31m
                  @woghd1575 how ****ing dare you

Samba Christopher ‏@cs4christsamba1 27m
                  @woghd1575 you racist small minded *****

Bang out of order. Not that I'm claiming he's representative of all our Korean fans, but Samba put in one bad performance while his hero Park has put in dozens.

Comment

Followed by
                    @cs4christsamba1: @woghd1575 you racist small minded *****

Just no place for it, against anyone.

Comment

Fair play to him for holding his hands up and apologising. At the end of the day, i'm sure he didn't intend to make the mistakes he made tonight. That said, I still think he should give a weeks' wages back to the club tonight, it'd be the decent thing to do. He earns more than enough as it is

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Yeah but why do certain people still dis them when they know they have had a bad game,FFS do we really need to drive these players away when we will need them next season
                        Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        Definitely genuine. Someone tweeted him calling him some er racially incorrect language which he didn't take to kindly to either.

As for the match, he had a mare for the 2 goals. These things happen, doesn't make him a bad player. Just our luck that it happens now in a must win game
                        This ....

Comment

Things like this happen in football, we just have to keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Takes a real man to hold their hands up and be accountable......!
                            Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Prob not even rangers fans tweeting him
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X