Why play Cesar Harry????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why play Cesar Harry????

Green must play for the remainder of the season, I think Cesar makes the defence jittery...

I also think the defence make Cesar jittery as well.

Why do our defenders try to look all flash at the back... get it out of there asap!!!!

Comment

Cesar was superb in January, but what has he done in those other 20 matches? Can't come out of his line, can't play with his feet and can't make game savers. We have now lost two winnable games in a row partly because of worse goalkeeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Cesar was superb in January, but what has he done in those other 20 matches? Can't come out of his line, can't play with his feet and can't make game savers. We have now lost two winnable games in a row partly because of worse goalkeeping.
        Agreed!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I also think the defence make Cesar jittery as well.

Why do our defenders try to look all flash at the back... get it out of there asap!!!!

I agree with you. Cesar isn't used to our type of defenders, he is a saver that makes our defenders lose their concentration as they depend bit too much on Cesar's ability.

Green however is above-average fine keeper who tries hard to communicate with defenders and play as his plan says.

Comment

I don't think he was at fault for any of Fulham's goals. Just woeful defending.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Agree david regarding defensive errors but the bloke is dreadful on crosses and causes us many issues by not coming to claim the ball. Even when the ball was played onto the edge of his 6 yard box he came out to claim and then moved back onto his goal line. It's indecisive and not what a pretty average defence needs behind them!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Agree david regarding defensive errors but the bloke is dreadful on crosses and causes us many issues by not coming to claim the ball. Even when the ball was played onto the edge of his 6 yard box he came out to claim and then moved back onto his goal line. It's indecisive and not what a pretty average defence needs behind them!

Correct. He does certainly not instill confidence in the back four...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Personally dont think he talks enough to his defence thus not providing them with much needed confidence. I'd personally prefer Green in goal.

Comment

Comes across really well as a person and some great games in January but otherwise has generally looked shaky, distribution inconsistent and keeps parrying and putting the team in danger. Hopefully can move him on in summer and Green stays.

Comment

Cesar only performs against big clubs. Green should have started!
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Cesar was not to be blamed for last nights result.

Comment

That's just not enough.

Comment

This. He was a spectator. Made one soft save. I wanted Green to start, but can't blame Cesar. His distribution, however, is extremely poor.....

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Yep. Almost got Samba out of jail on the 2nd goal. Bit more on it he would have saved it...

Comment

Working...
                              X