X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it got, the full shot brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      This is the problem, it cost quite a lot and you can watch a stream on the net for free.

I tried to cancel but they offered me the same package at a cheaper price. If it wasn't for skygo, I would have switched it off.
      Now Skygo is a fantastic service that they offer. Usually travel to away games now watching Sky Sports News or the live game on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Post of the year on this website.

Couldn't of put it better but unfortunately we have plenty of naive youngsters on here.
        Sorry but can you point out, coming from an older & apparently wiser head than my own, what I said that's wrong? Sky doesn't keep English football afloat, no?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

This is the problem, it cost quite a lot and you can watch a stream on the net for free.

I tried to cancel but they offered me the same package at a cheaper price. If it wasn't for skygo, I would have switched it off.
          thing to do apparently MYU is let any d/d to go unpaid and let them switch off sky channels and leave you only free to air channels....then pay up outstanding balance via a card, and instead of getting sky channels reinstated just cancel your contract there and then.....in effect it is already cancelled when they switch off your sky channels for unpaid d/d!!! Job done so im told and no waiting the 31 days cancelling period.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            thing to do apparently MYU is let any d/d to go unpaid and let them switch off sky channels and leave you only free to air channels....then pay up outstanding balance via a card, and instead of getting sky channels reinstated just cancel your contract there and then.....in effect it is already cancelled when they switch off your sky channels for unpaid d/d!!! Job done so im told and no waiting the 31 days cancelling period.
            I didn't know that, does that actually work?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Maybe so but they keep English football afloat.
              The way its going not sure for the better

Comment

I didn't know that, does that actually work?
                so been told, maybe worth a try as a last resort if they wont cancel your contract, if you can be bothered to muck around with d/d's. that is.....as i say, i believe they are in effect cancelling the contract short term when they suspend your service.

Comment

The way i see it, is that i pay £60, sky sports inc, HD tele, Phone, Broadband and phone line.

And then for example i want to watch a Match midweek (champions league etc) and one game at the weekend, and go to the pub and buy a pint per half (minimum) at £3 thats £6 a match. 8 games a month = £48. so for the extra £12 i get all the other games and stuff that goes with it!

Thats how i justify the price to my missis anyway!

Comment

Sky tried charging me £199 for the Sky+ box so decided to stick with Virgin media
                    In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Working...
                    X