New Book Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book Out

Some on here will know Mel Huckridge and may be interested that he has written a book called "Grounds For Divorce" which is basically about all the games he went to with QPR and England plus some games in Europe over a year and I think he did about 100 matches

Promises to be a great read and he will be selling copies hot off the press around the Bush tomorrow before and after the game and can also be found in the Blue and White Bar at halftime and a copy can be had for just £10

There is even a rumour that yours truly is featured in the book as I literally bumped in to him in Cape Town last summer but don't let that put you off

Iselworth I fancy one of those. Will he be about SAR before or half time on saturday?

Comment

I saw him at Millwall on Tuesday and he said they will be sold around the ground on Saturday and there are 2,000 copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Iselworth I fancy one of those. Will he be about SAR before or half time on saturday?
        He sits in HU mate so will be SA rd before the game but if you want to PM me your number I can pass it on to him and he can meet you somewhere?

Comment

Is there a possibility to order online?

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
            Is there a possibility to order online?
            Hopefully very soon mate though I am sure he would post a copy if you added a couple of quid

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Hopefully very soon mate though I am sure he would post a copy if you added a couple of quid
              Cheers mate. Do you know how I can get in touch? I assume he doesn't post on here?

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
                Cheers mate. Do you know how I can get in touch? I assume he doesn't post on here?
                I have just spoken to him and he can be contacted at melh64@hotmail.co.uk for any orders or enquiries

Comment

Sorted Isleworth cheers mate!

Comment

Definatly going to try and grab a copy

Comment

Will no doubt be in the blue and white bar at half time tomorrow as well if you're up for a copy.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

in X block, so will try and get a copy before kick off

Comment

Mel will have copies of 'Grounds for divorce' in the British Queen, Coningham and Adelaide beforehand, aiming to be outside SA road about 2.45.

Afterwards, back in the Queen & then Crown & Sceptre or drop him an e-mail at the address I posted earlier if you cannot make tomorrows game

Comment

Working...
                          X