Routledge Deal Hitch? /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge Deal Hitch? /merged/

I have read for the last few days what we've all been reading about WR coming here as it seems NUFC have 2 potential players lined up in Shaun Wright Phillips & Sebastian Larrsson.

According too the BBC reports, SWP is nearing a move to Fulham & Lasrrsson is off to Blackburn. Surely this leaves NUFC short in that right sided position?

Could this scupper the deal?

Just asking, an ITK may no better but as I say I read them 2 players were being bough as replacements.

nope. deals done. signed sealed and delivered. hes with us for the next couple of years now.
    he will be at the bush holding up his old shirt today.

Comment

I see something on Blackstocks Twitter aswell..

"just spoke to my boy @WayneRoutledge!! crazy!!"
      Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by "The Housewifes Choice" View Post
        I see something on Blackstocks Twitter aswell..

"just spoke to my boy @WayneRoutledge!! crazy!!"
        yeah, meaning
        'aint football a crazy game, rangers got 2 mill for you this time last year, and now you go back there for nishmans....craaaaaazy!!'

Comment

http://www.nufcblog.com/2011/01/19/a...le+United+Blog)

Comment

Got a horrible feeling that this deal is gonna be off why is there no official news yet?

Comment

Sorry if spack but on Radio London Sports Show last night it was reported that whilst a deal was in the pipeline they didn't expect anything to happen within the next 24 hours - I guess we just have to wait for it to play itself out and what will be will be.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No worries whatsoever on this deal going through

Comment

Barton has been their right midfielder for most of the season ahead of Routledge. Also Gosling is back from injury so many Routledge is viewed behind him as well.

Surplus to requirements I guess regardless if they bring anyone in.

Comment

On the flip side;

Manchester City winger Shaun Wright-Phillips is in advanced talks over a switch to Fulham. (the Guardian) BBC Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Sorry if spack but on Radio London Sports Show last night it was reported that whilst a deal was in the pipeline they didn't expect anything to happen within the next 24 hours - I guess we just have to wait for it to play itself out and what will be will be.
                      So how come Cardiff can announce JET last night but we are still awaiting an official announcement on WR?

Comment

Wayne Routledge answers Fitz Hall's QPR call

WAYNE Routledge will train with QPR this afternoon after completing a loan switch from Newcastle United.

The winger has answered the call from pal Fitz Hall to return to Loftus Road – just a year since leaving the club for St James' Park.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-28014428/
                        Dont know why its not been made offish yet

Comment

That seems pretty definite Dale.

Looks ok then. Still don't understand why our offy is always the last to report though. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            That seems pretty definite Dale.

Looks ok then. Still don't understand why our offy is always the last to report though. Strange.
                            Because other sites jump the gun to get in there first.

As soon as its signed, it will be on the offish.

Comment

I remember when the likes of Connolly, Agyman, fitz hall, hogan, vine, Mahon signed they staggered them between the 2nd of Jan throughout the next week even though they had been training all week

Comment

Working...
                              X