Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got on Radio 5 Live on the way back from Derby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got on Radio 5 Live on the way back from Derby...

Said to Robbie that he had a good game and that he did well coping with Taarabt. Then I hit him with unfortunately I left on 89mins so I missed both the Rangers goals and asked him to talk me through the goals live on the radio so all the Rangers fans who left early would know what happened. LOL

PS how did the streaming of the game go? Was everything ok guys and did the site show a decent broadcast?

Heard you on 606, like the way you forced Sav to talk you through the goals. Could not get a decent stream.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Ha, ha nice one, the stream I was on went well
      Kept the faith!

Comment

I heard you too, Savage had Adel in his pocket all game? I don't think so mate, Savage was just a player on the pitch, did nothing, Taarabt was playing upfront, it wasn't his day, again, Savage was nothing to do with him.

Comment

Heard you too.

Suspected it was a wind-up just to put Savage through that agonising last 3 minutes all over again.

I saw Savage buying 7 pairs of trainers in Wilmslow too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Said to Robbie that he had a good game and that he did well coping with Taarabt. Then I hit him with unfortunately I left on 89mins so I missed both the Rangers goals and asked him to talk me through the goals live on the radio so all the Rangers fans who left early would know what happened. LOL

PS how did the streaming of the game go? Was everything ok guys and did the site show a decent broadcast?
            Love it wished I heard it

Comment

It was all a complete wind up. Thought they wouldn't let me on so I said I was a QPR fan wanting to compliment Robbie on a good performance. Tried to big him up and make him feel special only to kick him in the ruddy nads!

Comment

Dazzer the streaming was fab!! Thanks for the link mate

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                  I heard you too, Savage had Adel in his pocket all game? I don't think so mate, Savage was just a player on the pitch, did nothing, Taarabt was playing upfront, it wasn't his day, again, Savage was nothing to do with him.
                  Adel had 2/3 players on him constantly including Savage who was trying to wind him up.

We can't really blame Adel though he had a subdued performance, we should have been capitalising on the space created by Adel pulling 2/3 men with him all the time.
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 28-08-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

The stream was quality, made my saturday , thanks for posting the link, went mental when we scored, was pissed off after 90mins , seriously happy now!!

Comment

Savage thinks adel was taken off because of him didn't realise he was taken off after 70 minutes in other games

Comment

Just had another Rangers fan on, pretty much calling Savage a w@nker.

Poor lad is seething.:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

What's the point of that?

Savage is a decent pro who had a decent game.

Comment

i love robbie savage. (no homo)

Comment

He like Warnock who hate him against you but love him playing for your team or the manager

Comment

Working...
                              X