Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage vs Taarabt!

ding ding round 3!

so far ive got it 1-1 when we won 4-2 away that was adel's round, yet at home savage did a number on adel.

no doubt clough will tell savage to be on adel come derby game.

would it affect us?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

I hope Derry will sort savage out and let Adel just get on with it.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Good thread Gaxze & I've thought about this one myself.

To be honest last season Savage had Adel in his pocket at Loftus Rd which he let everyone no about BUT I think Adel is a much better player this time round, more of a team player, looking sharper & generally more complete whereas Savage has had a poor start to the season.

I honestly think Adel will take Sav to the cleaners on current form.

Comment

If I remember correctly savage put on his Twitter last time something like, just taken adel out my pocket!

Adel did skin him for our goal against derby at home last season too!

Comment

This is one game where I would not play Adel from the start, as Savage will follow him like a shadow and could not only blunt his effectiveness, but show every other team in the league how to play against him. Play Buzz and bring Taarabt on when the game is won.

Comment

im worried about savage hacking him all game
            Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              This is one game where I would not play Adel from the start, as Savage will follow him like a shadow and could not only blunt his effectiveness, but show every other team in the league how to play against him. Play Buzz and bring Taarabt on when the game is won.
              Yes lets drop our most on form player who has scored 2 and created 6 goals, all because of the world superstar that is 35 year old ROBBIE SAVAGE..
              Because i mean Adel will never come up against such a superb player..

Lets change a winnignteam all because Paul Mason dislikes Adel, and looks sillier by the game as Adel tears up teams..

What a stupid stupid comment to make.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                I can see where your coming from with that Paul, but on current form how could he possibly be left out? I think Adel will thrive off it & will be no contest for an ageing Savage's legs.

Warnock will probably keep the same tactic as he has done in the first 3 games, to let Adel contribute to us winning the game then have him off.

Comment

Jeffro

that is funny! very good

Comment

Yeah drop him, drop his confidence and put him exactly in the frame of mind which you keep saying he is in Paul; disrupting and a bad influence on the team. Never heard so much tosh on a message board.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                      Jeffro

that is funny! very good
                      Singing; the guy is incapable of just holding his hands up and saying " you know what; Adel is the most talented player in decades and Im so glad we have him"

Makes himself look silly TBH.

Comment

Good exciting post ricroc, people could never call you boring, also no reference to another poster, so looks like things are moving on well for you. Good stuff

Comment

Jeffro define talented and define decade(s)?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                            Good exciting post ricroc, people could never call you boring, also no reference to another poster, so looks like things are moving on well for you. Good stuff
                            Was that your attempt at wit or banter? If so....

FAIL. (Again)

Anyway Night Nurse back on topic. Adel will rip Derby to shreds & get a goal I'm predicting.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Jeffro define talented and define decade(s)?
                              Talented; best I give examples. Preston at home last season, Saturday, The ability to pick a pass that no one else in our team can pick, the effect a player has on a team, even more so evidenced when he is NOT in the team, crowd pleasing, buzz that is given by the player.
                              For me talent is footballing, pure ability, where as the likes of Derry, Hill etc are talented, but what they bring to the team IS needed. Adel is talent, exceptional talent. Bowles, Marsh, Currie...that is talent.

Decades: The last player with true ability and talent that I watched live at LR was John Byrne and Roy Wegerle.
                              Les was different, he was a powerhouse centre forward with frightening pace and heading ability, as was Wilkins a different type of abilty, wilson, sinclir etc.

Hope that clears it up Weare.

Comment

Working...
                              X